Image loan policy
This policy governs the use of Centre for Energy photography and illustrations. It permits the use of Centre for Energy-owned illustrations, graphs, charts, maps and photos for both commercial and non-commercial educational/public information purposes.
- A $100 administrative fee per item will be charged to organizations, government and non-profit groups using the image for commercial educational/public information purposes (e.g. advertising supplement, employee training, open houses); subsequent uses of the same item are free but require a second signed image use agreement from the Centre for Energy.
- All users must sign a written use agreement prior to using the items.
- No items will be available for investor relations-related activities (e.g. annual general meetings, annual reports, shareholder presentations or investor presentations).
- All images must be credited to the Centre for Energy, preferably with the logo and URL.
Please complete and submit the image use agreement to request an image owned by the Centre for Energy.
* No administrative fee will be charged to Centre for Energy partners, educators, students, or industry representatives using the image(s) in a formal education setting. Please contact the Centre for Energy by phone or e-mail to make your request; it is not necessary to complete the image use agreement.
** If the copyright is owned by another organization, the Centre for Energy cannot loan the image. We suggest contacting the owner of the image directly.
For more information, please review our policy on copyright.